With the exception of the items listed in the “Final Sale & Nonreturnable Items” section below, unused, regularly stocked items may be returned by contacting our customer care team within 30 days of the invoice date. A representative will create a return authorization and give you further instructions for completing the return process. Each return is subject to a 25 percent restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. The customer will also be responsible for securing a shipping agent to return the merchandise, plus all shipping fees incurred.
All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
OTHER TYPES OF RETURNS
Please note that “special order items” like custom fabrications and most furniture cannot be returned. Items shipped directly to you from a manufacturer require a return authorization from that manufacturer. A member of our customer care team can assist you in securing that authorization. Please contact us at +17744150359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINAL SALE & NONRETURNABLE ITEMS
- Used equipment and supplies
- Special order items (these are marked on our product pages)
- Closeout items
- Perishable and consumable items, including foods, and disposable items like lids, plates, and cups
- Products sold in aerosol cans
- Products that contain flammable liquid
- Hazmat products
- Items shipped to U.S. territories and areas outside the United States
- Items shipped outside of the contiguous United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and all U.S. territories
There are many costs involved in processing a return. To keep our prices as low as possible, we charge a 25 percent restocking fee for all items returned.
ADDITIONAL RESTOCKING FEES
In some situations, additional shipping and handling fees will be assessed in the return process. Please keep in mind that items shipped to you with “Free Shipping” are only free when shipping from gymvarious to you. Free shipping does not apply in the case of a return. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount.
If you receive a defective item, you will have to file a warranty claim. For more information on warranties and this process, please contact us.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Claims of items missing from a shipment or damaged in transit must be reported within five business days of receipt of the merchandise. Anytime you receive items, please take some time to carefully inspect your items. Each shipment will include a packing label on the box. Please verify that you received all items listed on that label.
- Open Order: If your order is still open in our system, please contact our customer care team to cancel your order. You will not be charged any shipping or restocking fees.
- Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location or you can accept the order and initiate a return authorization through our returns process. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse and you may be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.
- Received Order: If you have already received your purchased item(s), you will have to contact our customer appreciation team to start a return. You will be provided a return authorization number and instructions to ship your items back.
If you have more questions please contact us.
Support: Monday to Friday : 9AM-5PM (UTC -04:00)
Mailing Address: 253 Western Ave, Lynn, MA 01904, USA
Phone Number: +17744150359